I was given product to review in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
When the temperatures drop and Santa has gone home, it’s time for a Neighborhood Snowball Fight!
I have to admit, I don’t live in a neighborhood, but I have plenty of friends that do! If you’ve heard of the Boo Kits for Halloween and seen all the “We’ve been BOO-ed” signs adorning front doors, that’s why I created this fun indoor snowball fight!
Now I recommend you “hit” your neighbors in January or February, after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and in my neck of the woods, when things just seem blah. It’s cold. It gets dark early. We’re a bit over the snow. This is a great way to do something fun for the entire family! The whole point of this activity is to get your family involved, to surprise a neighbor or friend and to keep the fun moving from house to house. It’s a great way to get your community involved in a the movement.
My favorite part of this snowball fight is gathering all of the items to put inside of the kit. This time, I turned to Oriental Trading for help and grabbed lots of goodies to share with my friends.
How to Make an Indoor Neighborhood Snowball Fight Kit
I tried to include a little bit of everything, tasty treats, gum, crafts and activities to get the family together for some fun.
Some items pictured are currently out of stock at Oriental Trading. Links have been updated to a similar item below.
- Basket, Box or Gift Bag for your Goodies
- Soft and Fuzzy Light Up Snowballs
- Snowman Measuring Stick Craft
- Snowman Cone Shooters
- Snowman Chocolates
- Snowman Lollipops
- Snowman Notepads
- Snowflake Stampers
- Winter Fun Color Scratch Activity
- Plastic Shopping Bags
- White Bag Stuffing
- Tissue Paper
- Foam Snowflake Stickers
- Snowball Fight Instruction Printable (printed and cut in half)
- I used an old shoe box and wrapped it with tissue paper. Then the kids added some fun snowflake foam stickers to the front.
- Use balled up plastic bags to fill your box or basket if it’s too deep.
- Sprinkle some paper bag stuffing onto the top of the plastic bags.
- Place the taller items in the back of the box and the smaller ones near the front.
- Sneak onto your neighbor’s front porch and leave this fun activity at their front door.
Now what do you do if YOU get one of these awesome indoor snowball fight kits at your door? You find fun candy, food, and activities to stuff into a bag or box. You download and print a copy of the instructions and you leave it at another friend, neighbor or co-worker’s door! Oh and don’t forget to hang your “We’ve Been Hit” sign so you don’t get hit twice!
Need some more winter activities to try? We have tons!
- This Cute Snowman Candle would be a great addition to your neighborhood snowball fight kit!
- Snowman Twinkie Treats will make you smile on a cold dreary day!
- Snowman Porch Decorations keep your house looking fun this winter!