These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowmen are like building a snowman indoors.
This morning the temperate was 7 degrees outside. Since it was 70 degrees just a few weeks ago, it’s quite the shock. Days like today are days I like to stay inside cuddled up on the couch with a blanket and a cup of coffee while eating a box of Nilla Wafers.
While I was munching on these Nilla Wafers I was thinking I could probably make these into something cute and wintery to go along with the chilly day we were having but mostly so I didn’t just sit there and eat the whole box.
I always have my candy cabinet packed with Wilton Candy Melts and M&M’s because you can use them both for so many fun things. So I actually had everything I needed right at home and didn’t need to step foot in the snow to make my White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowmen.
How to make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowmen:
- Nilla Wafers
- Wilton bright white candy melts
- peanut butter
- coconut flakes
- miniature M&M’s
- orange frosting
Other helpful tools:
- sandwich bag
- slotted chocolate dipping spoon
- parchment paper
- Spread peanut butter onto one Nilla Wafer and sandwich another wafer on top.
- Heat candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3-4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, and dunk each peanut butter sandwich into the melted chocolate.
- Use your Wilton slotted spoon or a fork to remove the chocolate covered peanut butter cookie and let any excess chocolate drip off.
- Place your chocolate covered cookies onto a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Carefully press two miniature brown M&M’s towards the top of each cookie for eyes and 3 towards the bottom in the shape of a smile.
- Fill a decorating bag up with orange frosting, cut the tip of the end and use it to draw a carrot nose on the center of each cookie.
- Let your cookies harden and enjoy!
You might also like our:
- Snowman Ornament Craft – You’ll have so much fun make this affordable snowman ornament craft this holiday season.
- Snowman Twinkie Treats – A Snowman Twinkie is a perfect Winter treat the kids will love.
- Snowman Birdhouse Crafts for Kids – Winter is a great time to feed the birds! This Snowman Birdhouse is the perfect accessory to your winter trees.