This 4 Ingredient Fiery Feta Dip is both savory and spicy and is sure to have you coming back for more.
One of my all time favorite cuisines is Mediterranean. We have a small local Mediterranean/Greek restaurant that I love. They serve this amazing feta dip which I tried so hard to mimic myself, not knowing what they even use for a base and to my surprise it came out pretty darn close! Either way, feta dip tastes amazing!
I’m a huge dip and sauce lover. I could easily eat a quarter of this in one sitting, it’s just that good. Usually dips have a base of cream cheese, mayo, or heavy cheeses. They taste great, but aren’t the best for you. So grab those roasted red peppers and blend away. With only four ingredients you can’t go wrong with my feta dip!
- 16.5oz jar roasted red peppers
- 8oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less depending on the amount of spice you like)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- pita bread for dipping
- Drain your roasted red peppers, place them into your food processor or blender, and puree.
- Add your feta cheese, red pepper flakes, and olive oil and pulse several times until well mixed.
- Place in a small baking dish and cook at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Cut your pita bread like a pizza, place on a baking sheet, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with warm pita bread and enjoy!
This feta dip makes a great appetizer to take to game day parties, holiday gatherings or just because! What’s your favorite Mediterranean appetizer or entree? Let us know in the comment section below!
You might also like our: