#Ad This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniSauceObsession #CollectiveBias
This Slow Cooker White Hot Chocolate tastes like a sweet white chocolate bar and is the best way to warm you up on a chilly day.
One of my favorite fall and winter drinks is a large glass of hot chocolate, weather it's white or dark chocolate I love it. It's extra good with marshmallows, whipped cream or a little chocolate drizzle. Anyway you make it would be fine with me, ha.
I typically grab a box of the hot chocolate packets at the grocery store and mix with some hot water or milk but this week I was eyeing up the Torani White Chocolate Syrup at Meijer, I would normally use for topping on my ice cream for ice cream sundae nights but it has been so chilly outside that I wanted to use it for something warm. I knew White Hot Chocolate would be perfect and even better in the slow cooker.
I love using my slow cooker for recipes and hot drinks because I feel it's fail proof. Just add the ingredients, set the timer and it's ready to go.
I'm so glad I chose the Torani Syrups for my Slow Cooker White Hot Chocolate, Torani is a flavor expert, with products that create delicious beverages and desserts. It's a 3rd generation family owned business that has been crafting amazing drinks in the café industry for over 90 years. It also helped that they have a great rebate deal going on. Buy One (1) Torani Sauce, Get One For Free, now through 12/31/18, or while supplies last.
- They are available at Meijer, just visit your closest Meijer location and purchase two bottles of Torani Sauces - you can choose from Caramel, Dark Chocolate, or White Chocolate flavors!
- Take a picture of your receipt, then enter the rebate experience to upload your photo.
- Once your receipt is verified, you’ll receive your money back on the second bottle!
How to make our Slow Cooker White Hot Chocolate:
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- white chocolate bar
- Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Add 8oz of white chocolate chips to the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Mix in 4 cups of whole milk and 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Mix in 4 ounces of Torani White Chocolate Syrup and 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Set your slow cooker timer to 1.5 hours on high and mix half way through.
- Scoop into mugs and top with whipped cream, shaved white chocolate and a drizzle of Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce.
You could also switch out the white chocolate chips for semi sweet chocolate chips and change out the White Chocolate Sauce for the Dark Chocolate Sauce to make a dark chocolate version.
These sauces are amazing, they all have that authentic coffeehouse flavor and can be used to make so many different things like delicious mochas and as dessert toppings. Plus they're made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.
You might also like:
Winter Family Fun Ideas - Winter is a perfect time to cuddle up and enjoy a little family time, our Winter Family Fun Ideas will help you do just that.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowmen - These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowmen are like building a snowman indoors.
Caramel Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies- Caramel chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies are perfect for your next holiday cookie exchange.