I was given product to review in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
You’ve Been Elfed! It’s probably the most fun you’ll have leading up to Christmas.
My family and I always pick out our Christmas tree at a local tree farm in town and this year, we packed our car with several You’ve Been Elfed bags and went out on a fun family adventure.
At our first stop, I zipped my coat up so no one would see me and ran up to our friends house, placed the bag on the door knob, rang the bell and booked it. We were laughing so hard because one of the kids was looking out the window!
Next stop was my son’s turn. He chose his friend’s house. He ran to the door and the door mat started playing Christmas music which he interpreted as an alarm and started running. Luckily for him no one was home.
My husband wanted no part in this because he was nervous someone was going to see him and open the door wondering what in the world he was doing. We have never laughed so hard.
How to make your own You’ve Been Elfed Bags:
- Elf Boot Bags
- Elf Hats
- Elf Suckers
- Pass The Ugly Sweater Card Game
- Elf on the Shelf Chocolates
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Flying Dragonflies
If you’ve never heard of elfing someone, you’re in for a treat. There are 3 simple steps:
- Buy a bag/bucket or something you can fill and all the goodies to put inside it. Items such as elf hats, candies, card games, etc. I found all my goodies at Oriental Trading Company, which made for a nice one stop shopping trip and I didn’t even have to leave my house.
- Print out our free We’ve Been Elfed printable.
- Pack your bag with all your elf goodies and free printable and secretly drop it off on your friends and neighbors porch, ring the door bell/knock and run. All the how-to directions are on our free printable to keep the Elfing going.
I found so many great elf goodies at Oriental Trading Company that I couldn’t wait to get my box in the mail. Where else can you find gift bags that look like elf boots or an ugly sweater card game?!?
Now if you happen to get Elfed, make sure you follow our 3 simple steps and keep the trend going.
You might also enjoy these fun Elf ideas:
- Elf on the Shelf Igloo – The kids will love this surprise igloo made by your handyman elf on the shelf.
- Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas – Looking for easy Elf on the Shelf ideas? These are fun and don’t take a whole lot of time or energy!
- Housekeeping Elf on the Shelf Ideas – Keep your Elf on the Shelf busy this holiday season with housekeeping tasks!