This DIY Winter Snowman Candle Craft will not only look festive, it will have your house smelly great in no time.
I love decorating for Christmas, Christmas lights, a Christmas tree, and the smell of a fresh cut pine tree. But how do you decorate after Christmas is over? We always take down everything but the Christmas lights (if we put any up, it's hard without an outdoor outlet but i did find the awesome solar power lights that might work). That's why I love decorating with snowman and blue and white snowflakes, something still festive and wintery but not Christmasy. Because taking down all my Christmas decorations right after Christmas makes me sad.
If taking down your Christmas decorations makes you sad as well, you can make our DIY Winter Snowman Candle and keep it up for winter. These battery powered candles make me feel a lot safer about having them out, too.
How to make our DIY Winter Snowman Candle:
- small glass candle vase (Dollar Store)
- small white battery powered candle (Dollar Store)
- tinsel pom-pom balls
- small black buttons
- ½" Christmas ribbon
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Glue three pom-pom balls onto the middle of the candle vase, 2 medium and 1 small at the end to look like a carrot.
- Glue two black buttons about an 1" below the rim of the vase on the front of the vase.
- Place your candle into your vase (I like to use flame free/battery candles which they also sell at the Dollar Store)
- Glue about 4-5 buttons underneath the carrot nose in the shape of a smile.
- Cut a 4" Piece of ribbon with the ends cut slanted up and carefully glue to the bottom front of the candle vase to look like a scarf.
- Cut a 2" piece of ribbon and slant the ends with scissors and cut to the side of the ribbon scarf.
You might also enjoy our:
Snowman Ornament Craft - You’ll have so much fun make this affordable snowman ornament craft this holiday season.
Snowman Twinkie Treats - A Snowman Twinkie is a perfect Winter treat the kids will love.
Snowman Porch Decorations - It’s Friday and it’s finally time to reveal how to make these adorable snowman porch decorations.
*To prevent fire, always burn candle in sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Use in a candle safe jar.
Trim wick to ¼" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings, Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only ¼" of wax remains.