Look no further! I have all the apple recipes you’ll ever need!
Fall is amazing. It really is. I cannot put my finger on one thing, it’s a combination of things – pumpkins, Halloween, changing leaves, cooler temperatures, fires and football. And apples. There’s just something about baking and cooking with apples. It really does fill your entire house with an amazing aroma.
I’ve put together 24 Amazing Apple Recipes to try this fall!
- Caramel Apple Baked Donuts from Life Love Liz is a healthy alternative to deep fried donuts without compromising taste and flavor.
- Apple Filled Cupcakes from Life Love Liz has a delicious apple cinnamon center filling.
- Apple Layer Cake from Frugal Mom Eh! uses a box cake mix and fresh apple mix ins.
- Mini Apple Muffins from Thrifty Jinxy are perfect pop-in-you-mouth size for a sweet treat.
- McDonalds Copycat Apple Pie from Thrifty Jinxy are for the die hard fans who want to make their own!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Pork Loin from Three Different Directions Toss this into the slow cooker before leaving the house and you’ll return with dinner ready and a house full of apple cinnamon smells!
- Hot Apple Pie from Three Different Directions has a crumble topping that is to die for!
- Apple Poutine from My Joy Filled Life is a new take on enjoying fresh apples.
- Apple Dump Cake from Snappy Gourmet is so easy to make you won’t be disappointed.
- Apple Pear Smoothie from Coffee with Us is the perfect way to begin your morning routine.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies from Cincy Shopper is a delicious and hearty cookie bursting with apple and cinnamon.
- Caramel Apple Nachos from Cincy Shopper are the perfect crowd pleaser!
- Caramel Apple Taquitos from Cincy Shopper is a delicious warm fall dessert.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter from Cincy Shopper is a sweet spread for bagels, toast, and English muffins.
- Apple Cider Sangria from The Frugal Navy Wife is sure to warm you up on those cool fall days!
- Easy Baked Apple with Ice Cream from Couponing for Freebies will warm your house and your appetite.
- Caramel Apple Tarts from Simply Stacie with only 3 ingredients is sure to be a foolproof dessert!
- Caramel Apple Pizza from Simply Stacie is a warm dessert that is easy to make and perfect for a crowd.
- Apple Zucchini Pies from Kicking it with Kelly is bite size and sneaks in veggies!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples from Passion For Savings are just like the real deal!
- Dutch Apple Pie Bars from Maryland Mama’s Rambles is a twist on the classic dutch apple pie.
- French Apple Tart from Maryland Momma Rambles is delicious and looks gorgeous!
- Cheesy Apple Sriracha Bites from CraftCreateCook (that’s us!) a hot appetizer with a kick!
What are your favorite apple recipes? Share with us in the comments below!