These pumpkin cookie and bar recipes are going to take over your kitchen this fall!
I start stocking up on canned pumpkin when September hits. Because one year, I had this recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars, and really wanted to make it. I went to the store and all of the pureed pumpkin was G-O-N-E. So now I tend to have at least 1 can of pumpkin in my pantry all year long. It really comes in handy when I’m craving a pumpkin recipe.
I’m not a big fan of pumpkin pie, but I do love everything else that is pumpkin…err…squash. Did you know that pumpkins belong to the squash family? It is the one squash that I really love! So sit back and pick out your favorite pumpkin cookie and bar recipes from this list and before you know it, your house will be full of the spicy aroma!
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Jenny Evolution are sure to melt in your mouth.
- Pumpkin Truffles from Mom Needs to Know are a dreamy no-bake candy.
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Craft Create Cook uses cake mix to create an easy semi-homemade treat.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from I Save A to Z are great for a crowd!
- Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies from Eating on a Dime are a spin on the classic holiday treat.
- Pumpkin Brownies from Penny Pincher Jenny contain 2 ingredients and are rich and chocolaty.
- Pumpkin Pecan Cookies from Organized Island add the crunch of tasty pecans.
- Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies from Penny Pincher Jenny for when you’re really craving the delicious spicy treats!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies from Organized Island are similar to thumbprint cookies with a gooey pumpkin center.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Creme Whoopie Pies from All She Cooks are gluten and dairy free!
- Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Brownies from A Cook Named Desire are loaded with flavor!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies from Sugar, Spice and Family Life are the ultimate homemade brownie recipe.
- Pumpkin Bar Recipe from My Natural Family is no bake, gluten and dairy free. Perfect for clean eating!
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies from FoodNService are sure to fill your kitchen with a fall aroma.
- Pumpkin Pecan Shortbread Cookies from Reuse Grow Enjoy are rich and buttery and perfect for dunking in a cup of coffee.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Balls from A Magical Mess taste like bite size pumpkin pies.
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Chic ‘n Savvy contain hearty oatmeal, chocolate and pumpkin.
- Nutella Pumpkin Bars from Mission to Save are truly a crowd pleaser!
- Pumpkin Spritz Cookies from Growing Up Gabel use simple ingredients and pumpkin spice flavors.
- Ultimate Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies from Craft Create Cook won’t last long!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Growing up Gabel will make you want to skip the pumpkin pie and try these instead!
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars from Craft Create Cook are the perfect bar dessert for pumpkin lovers.
- Loaded Pumpkin Cookies from Craft Create Cook have nuts and white chocolate mixed into a tasty soft and chewy pumpkin cookie dough.
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Cook Named Desire will have you asking for more!
What are some of your favorite pumpkin cookie and bar recipes? Tell us in the comments below!