If you love carrot cake and you love pizza, my Easter carrot cake dessert pizza is for you!
I readily admit. I’m a bar lover. I love to make bar recipes – brownies, cookie bars, fudge. Anything that I can toss into a pan and cut into squares makes me happy. Although I love to consume cookies, I don’t always have the patience to bake them. If you’ve been faithfully following CraftCreateCook since Christmastime, you might remember my Gingerbread Cookies Pizza. I’ve created the next best thing – Carrot Cake Dessert Pizza.
Like I’ve said before, anything seasonal and limited edition gets me. Every time. No matter how hard I try, I grab the latest and newest seasonal food product on the store shelves. This week was no different when I saw Hershey’s Kisses in their new Carrot Cake flavor. Although I prefer chocolate, I knew I had to try these new seasonal candies.
Carrot cake dessert pizza starts with a box carrot cake mix, a prepared tub of cream cheese frosting and uses some fun seasonal sugar carrot candies from Wilton and those tasty Carrot Cake Hershey’s Kisses!
If you like this recipe, try some of our other Easter Sweets!
- White Chocolate Easter Bunny Treats
- Bunny Basket Easter Brownies
- Bunny Print Easter Cupcakes
- Easter Puppy Chow Treats
- 1 box carrot cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tub cream cheese frosting
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Wilton Candy Carrots
- Hershey's Kisses Carrot Cake, cut in half
- Mini M&M Candies, sorted (orange and green ones only)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 14" pizza pan and set aside.
- Add carrot cake, melted butter and evaporated milk in a mixing bowl and mix well. Dough will be stiff, but continue to mix until it comes together.
- Press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until center is set. Let cool completely.
- Frost carrot cake with tub of frosting and add "toppings" - candy carrots, kisses, M&Ms and nuts.