These Bunny Print Easter Cupcakes will be a perfect treat to make with the kids this Easter.
Spring is just around the corner, which means Easter will be here soon. Pastel Easter outfits, Easter egg hunts, baskets filled with jelly beans and chocolate bunnies. It’s such a fun holiday. One of my favorite things to do at Easter is decorate Easter eggs. I like to buy a few kits so we’re not missing out on the speckled and tattooed eggs. I’ll be the last one at the table finishing up all the leftover eggs because I boil way to many (and I won’t be mad about it one bit).
We always have a big Easter dinner and my parents love to do the cooking so I contribute by bringing the dessert. This year we will be eating bunny feet, well, Bunny Print Easter Cupcakes. The kids will love these cupcakes and they really do look like bunny footprints! They are quite simple to make, too, if you use a boxed mix like me.
- Boxed cake mix (and ingredients to make cupcakes, usually calls for water, oil, and eggs)
- Vanilla frosting
- Coconut flakes
- Pink M&M’s
- Pink candy melts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a couple cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Mix together your cupcake mix with your eggs, oil, and water.
- Fill your cupcake liners halfway with your cake batter, bake for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled you can fill a decorating bag with your vanilla frosting and cut the tip off the end.
- Frost each cupcake and dip the top of your cupcake into coconut flakes.
- Dab a small amount of frosting onto the back of one candy melt and 3 pink M&M’s and place onto the cupcakes to look like a bunny paw print as shown.
What’s your favorite thing about Easter? Let us know in the comments below!
You might also like our: