If you’re looking for fun and easy Easter crafts with items you probably already have, these Easter Crafts For Kids Yarn Eggs will be perfect.
Here in Michigan the snow is melting (and then its snowing again and then it melts), but here it’s a sign that Spring will soon be here. It’s what we put up with to be surrounded by the Great Lakes. Our kids are usually hunting for Easter eggs in the snow or all the local Easter egg hunts are moved inside. Easter usually falls on Spring break for us which is awesome but that also means we are keeping the kids busy during break with fun activities.
Our Easter Crafts For Kids Yarn Eggs are the perfect activity to be creative with items you probably already have around your house. Besides, those of us that don’t knit or crochet might have to order or pick up some multicolored yarn and then you can give the rest to Grandma to knit you a couple dishcloths, it’s a win win.
How to make our Easter Crafts For Kids Yarn Eggs:
- multi colored yarn
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Draw an egg shape onto your cardboard at least 4″ tall and cut it our with scissors.
- Hot glue the end of your yarn onto one side of your cardboard egg and begin wrapping your yarn around the egg in every which direction.
- Once your cardboard has been completely. covered, cut the end of the yarn, and carefully hot glue it to the back.
- Make a few more.
Your Easter Crafts For Kids Yarn Eggs will make a perfect decoration by filling an Easter basket, tying a string loop to the top and hanging them on a tree, be creative.
You might also like our:
- Bottle Cap Chicks Easter Crafts
- Easy Easter Bunny Popsicle Stik Craft For Kids
- Easy Easter Popsicle Stick Craft