This 4th of July Flip Flop Wreath costs under $10 will have your house looking festive for the 4th of July.
I love these $1 flip flops, they sell them everywhere and they are so handy for so many reasons like wearing to the beach, public showers, up cycling or using for crafts like our 4th of July Flip Flop Wreath or USA Flip Flop Sign to Make. The great things is they usually only cost $1 per pair and you only need 4 pairs to make our simple 4th of July Flip Flop Wreath and you’ll have enough leftovers to make our USA Flip Flop Sign for your neighbor too if you buy one more set.
How to make our 4th of July Flip Flop Wreath:
- 12″ wire wreath
- 4 pairs size small patriotic flip flops (dollar store)
- fake white flowers
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Place your wire wreath flat on the table and carefully glue a flip flop with the toe facing right (all flip flops will be facing the same direction). The glue will only hold long enough for you to turn the wreath around and tie the bottom of the thongs to the wire wreath.
- Lay your next flip flop with the toe overlapping the flip flop behind, glue the top flip flop to the bottom one, turn your wreath back over and tie the flip flop in place.
- Keep gluing and tying the flip flops on top of each other until you reach the flip flop where you started.
- Carefully remove the flowers from the stems and glue the flowers to the flip flips.
- Now your wreath is ready to hang on the front door.
I love the 4th if July and decorating with red, white and blue. Our 4th of July Flip Flop Wreath makes the front porch looking colorful and festive!
You might also like our other summer wreaths:
- Watermelon Wreath – Nothing says summer like this easy watermelon wreath!
- DIY Rainbow Rag Wreath – This rainbow rag wreath is attractive and simple to make!
- USA Flip Flop Sign to Make – This patriotic USA flip flop sign is great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July or just to show your overall patriotism.