These marvelous minion recipes are perfect for your minion party or minion movie night!
I have a confession. We LOVE minions. They are so cute and fun! When Despicable Me first came out, my kids weren’t impressed however, they were very young and only watched a few PBS shows here and there. I tried again a few years later when they were a little bit older and they loved it! I liked it, too. We soon became minion fans!
We own all of the Despicable Me movies, including the Minion Movie and the Minion Madness: 3 Mini Movies. We love them all and still watch them on a regular basis. They are fun and family friendly, which I love.
My kids are getting older but we still enjoy watching movies together so I put together a list of fun minion recipes you can make with your kids!
20 Marvelous Minion Recipes
- Minion Energy Bites from This Mama Loves – Fun and great for school lunches or just a quick grab & go treat!
- No Churn Minion Ice Cream from Cutefetti – How fun and delicious does this look!?
- Easy Minions Pretzel Candy from A Magical Mess – Adorable and tasty, these pretzel bites only take minutes to make AND eat!
- Minion Cookies from The Jenny Evolution – As fun to eat as they are to make, yum!
- Minion Twinkies from Natural Beach Living – Love Twinkies? Then you will LOVE these adorable Despicable Me inspired Minion Twinkies!
- Minion Snack Mix from Thrifty Jinxy – Minion themed muddy buddies?! Yes, please!
- Minion Banana Pudding Cups from Sugar, Spice and Family Life – Pudding with a dash of minion. Fun and easy to make!
- Mischievous Minions Popcorn Recipe from Extreme Couponing Mom – My kids love minions AND popcorn so this recipe is a win-win!
- Minions Ice Cream Gelatin Treats from The Tiptoe Fairy – Super cute and super yummy, these ice cream gelatin treats are perfect for any minion fan!
- Marvelous Minion Oreo Cookies from the ELEMENO-P Kids – What’s more fun and tastier than an Oreo turned into a Minion cookie? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
- Minion Jello Cups from Parenting Chaos – What do you get when you combine blueberry Jello and homemade pudding with yellow food coloring? Minion Jello Cups!
- Minion Pretzel Bark from Mom Endeavors – Chocolate, pretzel sticks and candy eyes? Yum!!
- Minion Munch from Sunshine and Hurricanes – This fun and super simple snack mix comes together in a pinch!
- Minion Marshmallows from One Little Project – How cute are these little guys and they only take a few ingredients to make!
- Minion Pretzel Rods from Tales of a Ranting Ginger – Candy melts, crushed Oreos and candy sprinkles make these fun treats.
- Easy Minion Cheese Stick Snack Idea from Kid Friendly Things To Do – I love that these are healthy and the kids can help make them!
- Minions Fruit Tray from Director Jewels – Fresh blueberries and pineapple make this a FUN and healthy minion!
- Minions Banana Smoothie from Living Locurto – Delicious and good for you, kids will love this banana smoothie!
- Minions Corn Dogs from Sincerely Jean – My son LOVES corn dogs and these are perfect for a quick and easy lunch!
- Melted Minion Waffles from Bargain Briana – Help your little minion start their day off right with a delicious minion inspired breakfast!
You will also want to make our:
- Easy No Bake Minion Treats On A Stick from Craft Create Cook – Our fun foodie Erica whipped these up in only minutes!
- Secret Life of Pets Max Cupcakes – Super cute and perfect for any dog loving kiddo!
- Easy No Bake S’mores Bark – The perfect s’mores treat for when you don’t have a campfire!