Get a fast pumpkin fix with these amazing Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies!
We still have yet to make it to a local farm to pick out pumpkins for our front porch. We are usually have this done by October 1st because I love Fall, the weather, and everything the season has to offer. But now that we’ve waited so long, the weather is a cold, windy and rainy but hey that’s Fall right? haha. So instead I’ve been inside baking and cuddled under blankets.
Because ’tis the season to make everything I can using pumpkin spice, I thought why not try no bake cookies, too. I could’ve went the normal route and added some cocoa powder but I didn’t want the cocoa to overtake the deliciousness of the pumpkin pie spice I added so I omitted it.
No bake cookies are one of my favorite types of cookies, they are such a good combination of sweet and savory. Oh and not having to use your oven is an added bonus!
How to make our Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies:
- 3 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine your sugar, butter, milk and pumpkin pie spice in a large heavy bottom pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for exactly one minute while constantly stirring.
- Take your pan off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop our your cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Let your cookies cool and use a small spatula to remove them from the parchment paper.
Need more pumpkin spice recipes in your life? Try these:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars – Chocolate chip pumpkin bars are perfect for dessert for any pumpkin lover!
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie – These semi-homemade pumpkin whoopie pies are easy to make and taste delicious!
- Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies – These Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies are perfect with a cup of coffee on a chilly fall day.