Our Sensory Slime is the perfect gooey slime with colorful pom pom balls for fun.
I love sensory play! Sensory play enhances learning through hands on activities like making play dough, sensory tubs filled with all sorts of fun items, or making slime like our Sensory Slime.
The great thing about sensory activities is that kids love them. I love the fact that they involve a little science, learning and they can keep us (kids and adults) busy for hours.
I wanted to change up our normal slime by adding a bag of colorful pom pom balls to the mixture and to our surprise they don’t fall out or clump together, they actually flow pretty nicely with the slime.
How to make our Sensory Slime:
- 1/2 cup Elmer’s glue
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon borax
- 1/4 cup colorful pom pom balls
- small mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- Measure and pour your glue and 1/2 cup hot water into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Measure and mix in a teaspoon of Borax into your remaining hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add your pom pom balls to your glue mixture and stir.
- Pour your Borax water into your glue mixture and mix well.
- Use your hands to take the slime out of your bowl and knead in your hands until it’s no longer wet.
You might also like to try our:
Glittered Rainbow Slime – Our Glittered Rainbow Slime is easy to make and fun for the whole family to play with.
Our Unicorn Play Dough – Our Unicorn Play Dough is a fun and easy project, especially if you like unicorns and glitter.
Rainbow Shower Jellies – If your looking to make your regular ol’ shower routine a little more exciting, then you’ll want to make these Rainbow Shower Jellies!