These No Bake Thanksgiving Turkey Treats are the perfect treat to make with the kids on Thanksgiving!
No bake treats are my favorite to make. They typically don't require a lot, you don't have to even turn on the oven and when they are made for kids you can make them look like adorable turkeys and the adults won't question you.
I love Ding Dongs because they not only taste good but you can turn them into so many things. Like footballs for Fall or reindeer for Christmas. The ideas are never ending and they come in white fudge as well for baseballs or snowmen.
I had a lot of my ingredients already but you only need a handful of things to make them and you'll have lots of leftover M&M's and Oreos for snacking.
How to make our No Bake Thanksgiving Turkey Treats:
- chocolate Ding Dongs
- golden Oreo Cookies
- small candy eyes
- miniature M&M's
- candy Corn
- 1 cup cocoa candy melts
- orange Tic Tacs
- Unwrap your chocolate Ding Dongs and place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Heat 1 cup of cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Open an Oreo up and add a little melted chocolate to the back of one side and stick towards the bottom of each Ding Dong.
- Dip the back of a Tic Tac, back of two eyes and side of a red M&M into the melted chocolate and stick the Tic Tac onto the center of your Oreo, two eyes above that and the M&M onto the side of the nose.
- Dip the back of about 5 pieces of candy corn into the melted chocolate and stick onto the Ding Dong above the Oreo, let the chocolate harden and enjoy.
Add these to the dessert table on Thanksgiving and I'm sure they will be the first thing the kids go too.
You might also enjoy our other Thanksgiving treats and crafts:
- Turkey Marshmallow Peeps - These turkey marshmallow peeps will be perfect for your Thanksgiving table!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft - This Thanksgiving turkey craft is easy to make and looks great in your home.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cork Crafts - Thanksgiving turkey cork crafts look great on your holiday table or displayed on their own.