These Rudolph Treat Bags are filled with yummy chocolates and look like reindeer, now that’s festive.
I am almost done with all my Christmas shopping, almost. I have a few people left that to me are a little harder to shop for. I love shopping for the kids though because I can just picture the excitement in their eyes when they open something that was on their list but they have no idea how I knew about it.
My nephew keeps asking me for a golden train. Which I’m thinking it’s this little guy because he loves Thomas the Train Engine. My son is a little bit older and a hover board is on his wish list. It makes me a little nervous but I know our whole family would have fun with that one. I’ve can just picture my husband outside blowing the leaves while riding on it or them taking turns riding it down the sidewalk. I would think I’d need lots of helmets and protective gear because I’m not really graceful.
But stocking stuffers are one of my favorites. It’s the first thing our family opens. I think that tradition started when I was little and my parents would be making coffee and letting the dogs outside while we would be sitting in front of the Christmas tree in awe.
These Rudolph Treat Bags make the best stocking stuffers too. They’re filled with chocolate but look like cute little reindeer.
How to make our Rudolph Treat Bags:
- Wilton decorating bags
- brown M&M’s or brown Reese’s Pieces
- red pom pom balls
- plastic eyes
- brown pipe cleaners
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut your Wilton decorating bags just under the logo on the bag.
- Fill the bags with your brown candies but leave about an 1.5″, tie the center of the brown pipe cleaner around the bag and bend each side to look like antlers.
Carefully glue two googly eyes under the antlers and one red pom pom ball onto the bottom towards the point of the bag for Rudolph’s nose.
You might also enjoy our:
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies – If your looking for a fun and festive Christmas cookie, you’ll love these Reindeer Sugar Cookies
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats – These no bake Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for your holiday cookie swap, parties or to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve!
- Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas – Looking for easy Elf on the Shelf ideas? These are fun and don’t take a whole lot of time or energy!
Leave a Reply