These no bake Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for your holiday cookie swap, parties or to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve!
I love this time of year. Everywhere you go everyone seems to be in a great mood. Christmas carols are playing and snow is falling, it’s a beautiful thing. I also love holiday baking! From pumpkin pies to Christmas cookies, it’s also a yummy time of year. When my oven needs a break from all my cooking and baking, Rice Krispie Treats are my go-to recipe. I’ve never met someone who doesn’t like a good Rice Krispie treat. Next time you make them, think of something creative to turn them into such as these Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats!
How to Make Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- 5 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10oz Miniature marshmallows
- Brown food coloring
- Betty Crocker brown decorating icing
- Betty Crocker white icing
- Red hots
You will also need:
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 9×13″ Baking pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Gingerbread cookie cutter
- To start making your Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats heat your marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl for about 2 minutes or until your marshmallows double in size. Add a few drops of your brown food coloring and stir your marshmallow mixture and mix in your cereal.
- Grease your baking pan with your non-stick cooking spray, press your your mixture firmly into your baking pan, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use your gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out your shapes.
4. Now turn your gingerbread men upside down and draw on two white eyes onto the bottom of your reindeer with your white icing.
5. Use brown icing to draw a dot on each face for an eye and draw on antlers.
6. Dab a small amount of frosting onto the bottom of a red hot and stick onto the bottom of each reindeer below the eyes for a nose.
What are your favorite treats to make during the holidays? Tell us about them in the comment section below!
You might also enjoy making our: