This Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe is easy to make and tastes fantastic too.
Lunches are something I always struggle with making for myself, a recipe for one seems like a lot of work so I like to make something I can stick in the fridge to last a couple days and for more than once person.
And eggs are always in our house but I usually use for baking or breakfast. Not a lot do I think to make Egg Salad Sandwiches and I’m not really sure why, they taste so good.
This recipe doesn’t take long as long as you have your eggs already boiled and cooled.
How to make our Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe:
- loaves of Hawaiian bread
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch pepper and salt
- Remove the shells from your eggs and dice your eggs.
- Place your diced eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the mayo, mustard, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop onto a slice of bread and sandwich another slice on top and enjoy.
This recipe is great in large batches too if you need it for more than 4 people.
You might also enjoy some of our other recipes:
- Corn and Black Bean Quinoa Recipe – This corn and black bean quinoa recipe make an excellent side dish or meatless Monday meal solution.
- Homemade Apple Bread Recipe – This apple bread is easy to make and will make your house smell amazing.
- Low Carb Keto Bread Recipe – This low carb keto bread recipe is my go-to recipe when I crave carbs.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 23g Cholesterol: 392mg Sodium: 494mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 14g