This easy no sew troll wig will only take you minutes to make and is perfect for your little troll!
The new Dreamworks Trolls movie is finally out in theaters and it’s all I’ve heard about for weeks. My kids have been watching the movie trailer on YouTube and the Trolls toys are all over the stores just in time for the holiday shopping season.
The new trolls remind me of the ones we had when I was growing up. If you’re a Generation X’er you know what I’m talking about. Remember the trolls from the 1980’s? They were so ugly they were actually cute and they were all the rage in elementary school. There was one for every color of the rainbow and I begged my mom for one. I’m pretty sure she finally gave in. I also remember pencils having troll hair where the eraser was supposed to be. Good old memories.
What once was once old is now new again and there’s a fun new spin on trolls with the new Dreamworks Trolls movie. If you have little ones that love the trolls you will want to make this easy no sew troll wig. All you need is an inexpensive Santa hat from the dollar store and some fun fur fabric and a few minutes to put the hat together.
How to Make an Easy No Sew Troll Wig
- 1/2 yard fur fabric
- Santa hat
- Low temp hot glue gun
- Plug in the hot glue gun and let it heat up.
- Cut the ball off the top of the Santa hat.
- Lay the fur fabric on a flat surface and place the Santa hat on top to use as your pattern
- Fold the fur fabric over the hat and mark where the fabric ended. Cut the excess fabric and set aside.
- Begin hot gluing the fabric to the Santa hat. I started on one side, cutting and removing the excess fabric as needed. Then, I flipped the hat over and hot glued the other side and along the brim of the hat.
And that’s it! Secure the areas with hot glue and put on your favorite little troll! Or become a troll yourself!
You will also want make our Trolls Cupcakes and our Mozzarella Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
[…] Easy No Sew Troll Wig from Craft Create Cook […]