I was given product to review in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
This DIY Kids Kitty Cat Costume is perfect for any last minute parent!
With Halloween being only a week away I decided to create another fabulous and super easy kids Halloween costume. I am all about DIY Halloween costumes and this adorable kids kitty cat costume is no exception! A few weeks ago I posted my No Sew Kids Cow Costume and last year I made this Easy No Sew Kids Pizza Costume.
I had placed an order at Oriental Trading Company purchasing this a Face Paint Kit. It has multiple colors and enough for multiple costumes. My daughter has sensitive skin and this kit didn’t bother her which was wonderful.
The actual Kitty Cat costume utilizes black leggings, a black long sleeve shirt and a black leotard with a tutu. I love to thrift shop and found tour black leotard and tutu at our local Goodwill store for only $2.49. You could totally get away with just the black leggings and t-shirt if you’re super rushed. Oriental Trading has this adorable kitty cat ears set which is perfect to top off your kitty cat outfit! I nabbed the kitty cat tail at from the dollar store.
DIY Kids Kitty Cat Costume
- Black long sleeve t-shirt
- Black leggings
- Black leotard with tutu
- Face Paint Kit
- Kitty Cat Headband
- Kitty Cat Tail from the Dollar Store
- Dress your little one in the leggings and black long sleeve t-shirt.
- Put the leotard over the black outfit.
- Add face paint: black on the end of your child’s nose and 3 whiskers on either side of her face.
- Add the headband and black to shoes to top off the kitty cat costume!
You will also love our:
- No Sew Kids Cow Costume is adorable and only takes a few hours from start to finish!
- Easy No Sew Kids Pizza Costume is another one that only takes an hour to make and perfect for any pizza loving kiddo!
- 25 Creative DIY Kids Costumes has lots of ideas for last minute Halloween costumes.