These easy no bake Halloween Monster Treats are perfect for class Halloween parties and last minute treats!
I’m a busy mom and with 3 kids in school full time, working from home full time then having multiple extracurricular activities almost everyday after school, I just don’t have a lot of time. My favorite holiday is Halloween and when it comes to school parties and monthly snack days I try to do my best and keep everything written down in my planner but sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) I forget until the night before and then the panic sets in. It’s at that point I’m scrambling around the kitchen at 8 o’clock at night, like a chicken with my head cut off while trying to find something to bake.
I know I’m not alone. I’ve had many a friend text me the morning of their snack day freaking out. Hey, it happens. Parents are BUSY and we don’t always get things right. That is where these easy, yet creative Halloween monster treats come into play!
You don’t need to worry about turning on the oven or making sure you have eggs and enough oil, flour or sugar because they are no bake! Simply head to the store (yes, a pain but hey – you don’t have to bake anything!) and grab some Little Debbie Treats. I promise the kids (and their teacher) won’t mind that these are not home made.
Easy No Bake Monster Treats
- Little Debbie Red Velvet Creme Filled Cakes
- Halloween candy eyes
- White frosting, any brand
- Lollipop sticks
- Halloween paper straws
- Open the Little Debbie Red Velvet Cakes and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a lollipop stick or colored straw into the base of the Red Velvet Cake.
- Apply a small dab of frosting on the back of the 2 large candy eyes and adhere to the cake.
- Repeat with all the treats.
You will also want to make these
- Halloween Popcorn Treats – these are SO cute and perfect for BOO bags or a Halloween party treat!
- Frankenstein Sugar Cookies – Easy to make, these cookies will magically disappear.
- Chocolate Wafer Pumpkin Cookies – Homemade chocolate wafer cookies are the best and these chocolate wafer pumpkin cookies will be the star of your Halloween party!