This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackItAndPackIt #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
Grab the kids and make these easy monster themed Halloween snacks for the classroom!
As much as I love making homemade Halloween snacks, some schools require pre-packaged goodies for birthday and holiday treats. That’s where I reach for the fun, small sized snack packages at my local Kroger store. Plus, you can grab great offers and special pricing on Pringles Snack packs, Keebler Cookie and Cheese-It Variety Packs for a limited time (10/2 to 11/2) at Kroger! Click on the image below to purchase the products you need!
While these snacks are amazing on their own, I wanted to add some easy modifications to turn them into Halloween snacks for the classroom party! Grab a few materials and the kids and start getting creative!
- Various Colors of Card Stock
- Googly Eyes
- Double Stick Tape
- Black Permanent Marker
- Foam Shapes
- Halloween Themed Stickers
- Paper Trimmer with Cutting and Scoring Blade
- Pringles® Original – Kids love these little single-size servings. They get to peel away the top on their own and don’t have to share!
- Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original – This classic treat is already made for you! Saving you time and comes prepackaged for easy travel.
How to Make Halloween Snacks – Single-Serve Tubs of Pringles® Crisps
- Open your package of Pringles® and place 1, face down onto a piece of card stock. Use a pencil to trace the shape of the container and cut it out with scissors.
- Decorate the container to look like a monster. Add googly eyes (with double stick tape), foam shapes for noses and teeth, a smile face drawn with a marker. Add hair, arms and legs or horns if desired. Halloween stickers can be added to make your monster festive! This is your chance to be creative, there’s no right or wrong way to make a cute monster!
- Attach the monster to the top of the container with double stick tape. Press firmly to adhere.
How to Make Halloween Snacks – Rice Krispies Treats®
- Cut a piece of card stock 7-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ using a paper trimmer.
- Use the scoring blade to score the paper (along the long, 7-1/2″ edge) at 2″, 2-3/4″, 5″ and 5-3/4″. Gently fold the paper at the score marks and flatten to decorate.
- Decorate the large center piece to look like a monster. Add googly eyes (with double stick tape), foam shapes for noses, teeth and around eyes. Draw a face and eyebrows with a marker. Add Halloween stickers, too.
- Add hair, arms and legs if desired and attach with double stick tape. This is your chance to be creative! No two monsters are alike.
- Wrap the card stock around the Rice Krispies Treats® and attach with double stick tape.
Continue making as many Halloween snacks as you need for your classroom, party or just because! The kids will love getting these cute monsters and then discovering it’s a fun treat they can eat and enjoy! If you need more Halloween snack inspiration click here.
We have lots of Halloween snack ideas to make!
- Graham Cracker Mummy Treats are no bake and look so cute!
- Witch Warts look like the real thing but taste great!
- Chocolate Covered Spiders are an easy no bake treat!