This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
Our baked honey nut snack mix recipe will be a big hit with your family!
We are back in school after a 2 week winter break and my kids are loving it! The temperatures have warmed up to above zero so they are able to get outside at recess and play in the snow! They come home with wet snow pants, mittens and boots every day! It’s great!
This year I’m taking part in volunteering at my daughter’s school with Box Tops for Education! I’m one of about a dozen moms who sit together one night and cut and count all of those little pieces of paper. We tally each class room’s collection numbers and the class with the largest number of Box Tops wins an extra recess! This past fall, my daughter’s school collected over $1,200 just with Box Tops!
If you’re like me, you find and clip those little pieces of paper and send them into school when it’s time. Box Tops is stepping up their game with a Box Tops for Education® Bonus App! You’ll earn even MORE cash for your school!
Our school uses the money for Box Tops to fund teacher grants. Last year the kindergarten teachers got new colorful rugs for their classroom. The gym got a rock climbing wall and each grade got to go on a field trip – the entire second grade class went to see the Nutcracker! The money from collecting Box Tops can be used for ANYTHING!
Head to Walmart to find over 500 items with Box Tops! A few of my favorite products that contain Box Tops include:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Mott’s Medleys® Fruit Snacks
- Annie’s™ Cheddar Bunnies
- Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™
- Old El Paso™ Taco Dinner Kit
Aside from eating Honey Nut Cheerios™ for breakfast, I love to make my honey nut snack mix. Baked with nuts and cereal, this is a go-to after school snack for my kids. And everyone in the family loves it!
How to use the Box Tops Bonus App and turn everyday receipts into cash for your school!
- Download the app for iTunes or Google Play.
- Buy 5 participating items
- Scan receipt with Box Tops Bonus App
- Earn $5 (50 Bonus Box Tops) for your school offer ends 1/31/18
It’s that easy! Plus there are several Box Top bonus options throughout the year! What are some of your favorite products that have Box Tops? Let us know if the comment section below!
You might also like to try our:
- Homemade Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars are almost as good as the real thing!
- Party Snack Mix is great for a big crowd or special celebration!
- Flower Fruit Cups using fresh fruit and a special flower treat!
- 6 cups Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup whole almonds
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal, pecans and almonds. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly until all sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well to evenly coat.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before stirring to loosen from pan and break apart. Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.