These Candy Corn Rice Krispies are a perfect way to turn already yummy Rice Krispie Treats into an amazing fall treat.
So last November as I was strolling the clearance racks at a couple of my local stores I noticed candy corn...a ton of candy corn on the rack and I did what any normal person would do and filled up my basket. Now I'm not a big candy corn eater but I like to use them in a lot of fall recipes like cookies, snack mixes, and now these Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats. The person at the counter checking me out was probably silently judging me and the amount of candy corn I was buying. Sometimes when I buy a weird combination of things the checkout person asks me what I'm making and I think to myself "what aren't I making" but usually tell them just one of the things.
So with my candy corn collection, I bring to you my Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats.
How to make Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats:
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10oz Bag Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Candy Corn
You will also need:
- 9x9" Baking Pan
- Potato Masher
- Long wooden spoon
- Grease a 9x9" baking pan with butter.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, heat your marshmallows and butter for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows get soft and puffy.
- Stir your marshmallow mixture and mix in your Rice Krispies cereal.
- Then mix in your candy corn until evenly combined.
- Scoop your Rice Krispies into your greased baking pan and press down evenly using a greased potato masher.
- Freeze your Candy Corn Rice Krispies for about 10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
You might also like our other Rice Krispie treats: