Our Graham Cracker Mummies are super easy to make but still adorable!
Do you ever realize the day of or even an hour or so before that you were supposed to make a dish to pass or a sporting event snack? It's happened to me and I hear Moms talk about it all the time! I like to keep ingredients on hand for an easy dish or dessert to make if I'm in a hurry or just forget. Trust me, it helps a lot.
I also have a cabinet in my house filled with baking items, cooking decorating supplies, candy and lots and lots of sprinkles for the more holiday oriented treats. Which isn't always a good thing because I do have a big sweet tooth.
These Graham Cracker Mummies are not only easy to make in a hurry but they don't require a lot of ingredients. I always have graham crackers and my baking cabinet is full of Wilton candy melts so these were put together easily and quickly.
How to make our Graham Cracker Mummies:
- graham crackers
- Wilton white candy melts
- candy eyes
- black and orange nonpareil sprinkles
- decorating bag
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat one cup of your white candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Fill a decorating bag with your melted white chocolate and cut a small tip off the bottom of the bag.
- Break your graham crackers on the dotted lines into four rectangles.
- Place a dab of white chocolate onto the back of your candy eyes and stick two onto the top of each graham cracker.
- Use your decorating bad to draw several lines across each graham cracker overlapping each other to look like mummies. Sprinkle with a few black and orange nonpareils.
- Let set until candy hardens before serving.
You might also enjoy our:
- Mummy Cake Truffles - Still searching for a cute Halloween treat? Look no further, these Mummy Cake Truffles will make your eyes and tummy happy.
- Cinnamon Roll Spiders - These Cinnamon Roll Spiders will be a hit for a fun Halloween breakfast or brunch!
- Pumpkin Patch Halloween Treats - These easy, pumpkin patch Halloween Treats are perfect for class parties!