Your little Lego fans will love these DIY Lego Crayons – Free Printable Lego Valentine Cards.
I’m pretty sure, 99.9% of people like Legos. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what gender you are, they are so much fun! That’s why these DIY Lego Crayons with a FREE Printable Lego Valentine Cards will be a great pick for Valentine Cards. Now you could go simple and attach a regular Lego block or you can make your own Lego crayons using this awesome silicone Lego mold I found on Amazon.
DIY Lego Crayons with FREE Printable Lego Valentine Cards
- Free Lego Printable Valentine Cards (link below)
- Lego Block Silicone Mold
- Crayola Crayons
- Cheese Knife
- Red And White Twine
- Baking Sheet
- Heavy Duty Glue
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- If your crayons are still in the wrapper, score the wrapper with your cheese knife and peel the wrappers off.
- Break your crayons into 3 or 4 pieces and place them into the silicone Lego molds (I separated the colors to make each block a different color but you can mix them if you’d like).
- Place your mold on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove your baking sheet from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before transferring them to a flat surface in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove each crayon from the silicone Lego mold.
- Print and cut out the Valentine cards (link below).
- Place one Lego block crayon onto each card (secure with a heavy duty glue, hot glue will not work) and tie a piece of twine around the crayon and card.
- Address your cards and they are ready to hand out.
What’s your favorite thing to build with Legos? Let us know in the comment below!
You might also like our: