This Troll Valentine Snack Mix will be a BIG hit at this year’s classroom parties!
If you were here earlier in the week, you saw my Troll Party Snack Mix. Perfect for those days when you need a fun and colorful pick me up! Try singing while you make it just like Poppy would! Now you can take that snack mix, toss it in a bag and pair it with a FREE Troll Valentine Printable and you’ve got the perfect valentine gift to give away!
My kids would watch Trolls Movie trailers and music videos all day long if I would let them. And I have to admit, I, too like the movie, especially the songs and singing. No matter what, it puts me in a great mood. This snack mix features those popular little trolls with a homemade snack, which is ideal for those classroom parties. If you pair them with our Troll Ice Cream Cones or Troll Cupcakes, you’ll have a complete troll party!
How to Make Troll Valentine Snack Mix
You’ll need to start with a batch of my troll snack mix. One batch will fill about 10 bags. So you’ll want to make two batches if you have more than 10 gift bags to give away.
- Troll Party Snack Mix
- Wilton Shaped Party Bags
- Troll Valentine Printable (available below)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Punch
- After you print the Troll Valentine Cards, use your paper trimmer to cut them out. Punch a hole in the corner.
- Fill each bag with snack mix.
- Tie bag with a ribbon, knotting to secure tightly.
- Side the Troll Valentine onto the ribbon and tie a bow. Repeat until you have the desired number of bags.
If you like these Troll Valentine Snack Mixes, try our other troll recipes and crafts: