These no bake White Chocolate Covered Easter Bunny Cookies are the quick fix for a last minute Easter treat.
Every Easter, we celebrate by having a big brunch AND dinner (yes, both). We celebrate with my side of the family and my husband's side, therefore we have brunch with one and dinner with the other. I often volunteer to bring the desserts. This year I was in a bit of a panic and needed something easy. These no bake Easter Bunny Cookies are perfect for the kids and adults to enjoy.
Easter sneaked up on me this year. Every year I know it's coming but before I know it, it's here! With the changing seasons, the time change, being outside more, taking part in sports, somehow Easter just gets lost in the shuffle. I needed a quick and easy, but cute and festive Easter dessert. I decided to make these Easter Oreo cookies. Dipped in white chocolate, or try dark, and a festive bunny candy are the perfect solution for my dessert!
How to make White Chocolate Covered Easter Bunny Cookies:
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
- Heat 2 cups of your candy melts in a shallow microwave safe dish for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk 1 Oreo at a time into your melted chocolate, use a fork to remove and let the excess chocolate drip off before placing it on your parchment paper.
- Add a bunny candy to each white chocolate covered Oreo and top with your sugar sprinkles.
- Freeze for 10 minutes or let harden at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
You might also like our other Easter treats: