Our All Natural Microwave Cleaner will have your microwave clean without any harsh chemicals.
I’m continuing my Spring cleaning by cleaning areas of my house that don’t get the weekly wipe down. Areas like my oven, microwave, baseboards, etc. Although my microwave is fairy new and doesn’t get the gunk caked on like ovens do, it still needed to be cleaned and disinfected.
I hate having hundreds of bottles of cleaners under my sink, so I usually stick with just a few important ones and keep the other side stocked with things like lemon juice, vinegar, baking soda, essential oils, etc. Ingredients I need to make my own cleaners.
This All Natural Microwave Cleaner only requires 3 ingredients that are typical household supplies and a quick wipe down of the microwave. Simple as that.
How to make our All Natural Microwave Cleaner:
- In a glass measuring cup, add 1/2 cup of water with 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- Add a few tablespoons of lemon juice and place in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes with a wooden spoon in the liquid.
- Let your glass measuring cup cool for about a minute and remove carefully because it will be very hot.
- Wipe your microwave down with a clean sponge, rinse your sponge and wipe your microwave out with water.
If you have stubborn caked on food in your microwave oven, repeat the process until all of the gunk is gone. When you are finished cleaning, discard the cleaning solution. That’s it! You’re microwave oven will be clean and smell lemony fresh in a matter or minutes!
You might also like our:
- DIY Oven Cleaner – This DIY Oven Cleaner only requires 3 ingredients and will leave your oven looking clean and shiny.
- Essential Oil Sore Muscle Rub – If you’ve hopped on the new year, new you exercise band wagon like I have, you might need this essential oil sore muscle rub!
- Hydrating Essential Oil Foot Cream – Our hydrating essential oil foot cream will keep your feet feeling wonderful all year long!