If you're tired of your regular ol' dinner and a movie for your date nights, check out our 10 Fall Date Ideas and fall back in love one date at a time.
- Go Hiking: Fall colors are absolutely beautiful, what better way to enjoy them then to go on a hiking color tour with your hunka hunka burnin' love.
- Attend a football game: Head on over to your local High School, grab some popcorn, and cheer for the home team.
- Have a bonfire: Grab some blankets, S'more ingredients, and cuddle up with your sweetie for the evening. Try our Watermelon White Chocolate S'mores!
- Have a picnic: Since the colors are great this time of year, pack a picnic basket, and big blanket and go to an open park for a day date.
- Walk or run: Dates don't always have to be on the weekend or at night. A morning run or walk will get quality time in and you'll have lots of energy for the day ahead.
- Local farm: Local farms are fantastic places to pick pumpkins, drink hot cider, and shop for some yummy local fruits and veggies. Grab a pumpkin and mum to make this amazing decor for your porch!
- Coffee shop: Go to that coffee house you've always wanted to try, sip on a latte, eat a pumpkin scone or get in that adult chit chat time.
- Hot tub: Hot tubs are the best when the weather is a bit chilly. If you don't have one, check a local hotel or spa, a lot of them have outdoor ones.
- Bake: Everyone knows how delicious a warm slice of apple pie is but nothing beats a homemade one with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. So get out those measuring cups, make a couple with your sweetheart, and enjoy one and pass one on.
- Fall festivals: There are tons of local fall festivals that are usually a ton of fun for couple dates, check out your local chamber of commerce for info.
I love unique dates that get my Husband and I out of the house and enjoying our town so I would love to hear what you and your significant other love to do in the fall for a fun date night.