It’s cold and snowflakes are falling, a perfect time to look over this great list of Winter Date Night Ideas and pick one that you’d like to do together.
I love going out and exploring the world around me with my family, friends, and husband. I thought about a lot of things that we like to do together in the winter when it’s not 20 below and cuddled up under 3 blankets on the couch.
- Go skiing or snowboarding: A day or night on the mountain makes for such an exciting adventure shared with a loved one.
- Ice skating: Especially if it’s been awhile, strapping on some skates and heading to the rink makes for a good laugh.
- Netflix TV marathon: Is there a series or movie you’ve both been wanting to check out? A cold winter day/night is a perfect time.
- Make homemade hot chocolate: There are tons of recipes on Pinterest for a quick stove top hot chocolate or slow cooker hot chocolate that can simmer while you’re at work and be ready for the evening.
- Sledding: I LOVE sledding and I might scream all the way down the hill but it’s a blast.
- Sleigh ride: Usually around Christmas, towns or local hotels have sleigh rides that will make you feel like your in an old movie.
- Snowball fight: Zip up those snow pants and head outside for a lighthearted snowball fight. The neighbors will even know how crazy in love you are.
- Board game night: Have other couples over and host a board game night with snacks and drinks.
- Dinner: Try a new local restaurant that you’ve been meaning to try.
- Spa day: Head on over to a local salon and spa and get a couples massages.
- Sporting event: There’s usually lots of different sporting events around town like football and hockey. Grab a couple tickets and cheer on your home team.
- Bake cookies: Stay in and bake some yummy chocolate chip cookies.
- Cooking class: Check out your town and surrounding areas for a great cooking class, you usually get to eat what you cook after which is even better.
- Unplug: Nowadays everyone and their brother has an iPad, iPhone, or tablet/smart phone of some sort. Turn off your electronics and cuddle up in bed with a good book.
- Gym/Workout class: Check local gyms for a couples Zumba or spinning class. Research shows working out together makes you feel more connected as a couple.
Leave a Reply