Our Trolls Pudding Cups for Kids brings happiness to a whole new level.
Poppy from the movie Trolls is such a happy and full of life character that whenever I make something Trolls related, (like our Trolls Poppy Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids) that I always want to make her. She is definitely my favorite character from the movie, although Branch grows on me throughout the movie too.
I also recently heard that Trolls 2 will be coming out February 20, 2020. Nothing like making us wait, right? So to hold me over until then I’m just gonna have to keep creating and watching the first one for the next 2 years. That’s a whole lot of Poppy and a whole lot of cupcakes and rainbows.
So in the meantime, make you’ll want to make our Trolls Pudding Cups for Kids too.
How to make our Trolls Pudding Cups for Kids:
- vanilla pudding cups
- pink felt
- pink knit gloves
- pink and black sharpies
- pink and green pipe cleaners
- small blue/teal buttons
- 1″ blue tissue paper squares
- small googly eyes
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut out a small nose from your pink felt about 3/4″ inch wide and glue it to the front center of your pudding cup.
- Use your pink Sharpie to draw a smile below the nose and glue two googly eyes above the nose.
- Use your pink Sharpie again to draw eyebrows above the eyes and your black Sharpie to draw a few eyelashes on the top of each googly eye.
- Cut out two small half circles from your pink felt and attach to each side of the Trolls face.
- Place a pink pipe cleaner in the middle finger of the glove to make it stand up and cut off any excess off the bottom.
- Now fold the cuff of the glove inside the glove and stretch the glove over the top of the pudding cup
- Twist a pink pipe cleaner around the center of the glove below the fingers and glue off any excess pipe cleaner.
- Carefully hot glue a green pipe cleaner around the top of the pudding cup to look like Poppy’s headband.
- Then glue 3 buttons onto the green pipe cleaner and 1 bunched up blue tissue paper square onto each button for the flowers.
You might also like our:
- Make Your Own Trolls Crayons – Our Make Your Own Trolls Crayons are full of happiness and rainbows.
- Trolls Birthday Party with American Greetings – Are you looking to throw the ultimate summer birthday party? Look no further as this Trolls birthday party is perfect for your special day!
- Make Your Own Troll House with Plastic Recyclables – Make your own troll house using plastic recyclables and a few dollar store finds!