These Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies are perfect with a cup of coffee on a chilly fall day.
It’s an ongoing joke in our family that when we first got married my husband thought he was going to starve because I burnt everything from dinners and desserts to our microwave popcorn (in my defense, my cookies were crunchy NOT burnt). I never was taught how to cook/bake, I don’t know a lot of people that were. I just cooked because I had to but now I cook/bake because I love too.
I made a few different kinds of pumpkin cookies this week since the weather here has been fall like and placed them in the pantry, one being these Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies. My husband came into the bedroom eating one and said something on the lines of “Okay, where/when did you learn how to cook/bake, these are amazing” then my son chimes in “I KNOW, RIGHT?” I wish I had a batch of my 10 year ago cookies to have a little taste to see if they were actually that bad. Good thing for you is you can skip those and move right along to my Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies.
How to make our Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies:
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar and mix well using a hand mixer.
- Mix in your egg and vanilla on low speed.
- Now mix in your pumpkin pie filling.
- Combine your flour and baking soda and mix into your butter mixture.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and pecans and form your cookie dough into balls.
- Bake for exactly 10 minutes and let cool.
Let me know if you enjoyed these Soft and Chewy Loaded Pumpkin Cookies as much as my family in the comment section below!
You might also enjoy our other pumpkin recipes:
– Perfect for any chilly fall day!
– The perfect way to use up pumpkin seeds when you carve your Halloween pumpkin!
– 2 ingredients and delicious!