The kids will love this easy Halloween Frankenstein craft!
Halloween is quickly approaching and I am super excited. It’s one of favorite holidays. I love costumes, candy, treats and the crisp fall air. Plus, there are so many fun activities for the kids to participate in. Our town has a really fun downtown trick or treating event for kids the Saturday before Halloween so we always go we a large group of friends. It’s perfect because our Halloween evenings are often cold, snowy, rainy or just totally unpredictable.
These little Frankenstein guys are awesome and a great Halloween craft activity to keep the kids busy. It’s also a great way to upcycle old egg cartons. I love upcycle crafts and I’m constantly saving every day household items and storing them in my craft corner for later. I drive my husband nuts with all the stuff I save but I promise it’s all for good reason!
- old cardboard egg cartons
- bright green acrylic paint
- black acrylic paint
- paint brush
- googly eyes
- old newspaper
- Lay down the old newspaper on the surface you will be working on.
- Using the scissors, cut a part the egg cartons.
- Paint each egg carton green and set aside to dry.
- Once the egg cartons are dry, give each Frankenstein 2 googly eyes.
- Use the black acrylic paint to make Frankenstein’s mouth and scar. Let dry.