The kids will love this easy Halloween Frankenstein craft!
Halloween is quickly approaching and I am super excited. It’s one of favorite holidays. I love costumes, candy, treats and the crisp fall air. Plus, there are so many fun activities for the kids to participate in. Our town has a really fun downtown trick or treating event for kids the Saturday before Halloween so we always go we a large group of friends. It’s perfect because our Halloween evenings are often cold, snowy, rainy or just totally unpredictable.
These little Frankenstein guys are awesome and a great Halloween craft activity to keep the kids busy. It’s also a great way to upcycle old egg cartons. I love upcycle crafts and I’m constantly saving every day household items and storing them in my craft corner for later. I drive my husband nuts with all the stuff I save but I promise it’s all for good reason!
- old cardboard egg cartons
- bright green acrylic paint
- black acrylic paint
- paint brush
- googly eyes
- old newspaper
- Lay down the old newspaper on the surface you will be working on.
- Using the scissors, cut a part the egg cartons.
- Paint each egg carton green and set aside to dry.
- Once the egg cartons are dry, give each Frankenstein 2 googly eyes.
- Use the black acrylic paint to make Frankenstein’s mouth and scar. Let dry.
You will also want to make our Halloween Decorations Boo Blocks and DIY Candy Corn Fall Decor!
Leave a Reply