This citrus honey homemade lip balm will keep your lips fresh and full of moisture.
I jumped on the essential oil bandwagon a while ago and I don’t have a ton of oils, but I do love making my own DIY beauty products. I’m quite the minimalist when it comes to makeup and skincare so using a few key ingredients to make this easy homemade lip balm is perfect for me.
Citrus Honey Homemade Lip Balm using essential oils really only takes minutes to make! You grab your ingredients and melt, mix and pour! Before you know it you’ll love this lip balm and it will be gone!
If you don’t have the specific blend “Citrus Fresh” essential oil, try lemon, orange or grapefruit or a combination of the three.
I grab some of my ingredients from Amazon:
- Beeswax in pellet form is easiest to measure and use.
- Cocoa Butter comes in a hard block. Simply shave off the desired amount with a sharp knife.
- Shea Butter is a thick paste-like ingredient.
- Essential Oil Shaving Cream
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- Essential Oil Cuticle Cream
- Peppermint Bath Bombs
- Shower Jellies