Our Christopher Robin Inspired Pooh Bear Craft is the easiest craft to get you excited about the new Christopher Robin movie in theaters soon.
I was so excited to receive an email about the new Christopher Robin movie coming out August 3rd.
I used to love watching Winnie the Pooh when I was little! It was one of my favorite cartoons. Although I loved Pooh Bear, my heart always had a soft spot for Eeyore. Eeyore always seemed so sad, so in the new Christopher Robin movie I’m hoping he’s a little happier. Then there was Tigger who seemed to be as happy as could be hopping around and sharing his enthusiasm with everyone.
As everyone knows I love making crafts from paper plates. It seems like you can craft them into anything and I love being creative with what I have already around the house. So to hold you over until August 3rd when the Christopher Robin movie hits theaters, you’ll want to make our Christopher Robin Inspired Pooh Bear Craft.
How to make our Christopher Robin Inspired Pooh Bear Craft:
- paper plate
- golden yellow card stock
- golden yellow craft paint
- light pink craft paint
- paint brush
- brown marker
- glue stick
- Lay out a piece of newspaper or scrap paper, paint your plate yellow and let dry.
- Trace a mason jar lid twice onto your yellow card stock and cut out with scissors.
- Glue your two yellow circles to the top sides of your yellow paper plate for Winnie the Pooh’s ears.
- Use your brown marker to draw on a nose, eyes, eyebrows and a smile.
- Use a paint brush and a little pink paint to paint on a tongue in the mouth and let dry.
Who is your all time favorite character? Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Tigger, Kanga, Roo or Christopher Robin? Let us know in the comment section below!
You might also like our other paper plate crafts:
- Rudolph Paper Plate Craft for Kids – This Rudolph Paper Plate Craft for Kids is so festive and fun, you’ll want to sing your favorite Christmas Rudolph song.
- Angry Birds Paper Plate Kids Craft – Kids will love this easy and cute Angry Birds paper plate craft!
- Giraffe Paper Plate Craft– Inspired by April and her little baby, this giraffe paper plate craft is easy to make!
- Watermelon Paper Plate – You can decorate your plate as a watermelon and send it in the mail!