Caramel chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies are perfect for your next holiday cookie exchange.
I love sweet treats. I love no bake sweet treats. With a combination of peanut butter and caramel, and drizzled chocolate, these cookies look challenging to make, but they are a snap! I call these cookies, but in reality they are delicious, rich pieces of heaven that I’m certain when you sink your teeth into, you’ll agree. If you’re looking for a quick and decadent cookie to enjoy or share at a holiday cookie exchange, look no further!
These caramel chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies can be served at room temperature or chilled. I prefer them to be chilled so the caramel is a bit firmer and my teeth can bite into them! Ultra sweet and sinful, these cookies need to be in your life!
You’ll only need part of a package of cookies, to be sure to sample them before you crush most of them up!
This is a food processor cookie recipe. If you’ve never used a food processor before, they are so quick and easy to make these cookies! I’m always amazed how fast it makes the dough. You don’t need anything fancy and expensive in terms of a food processor. I have this one and it works great!
I like to use my pastry tart shaper to create the divot into the center of each cookie. It is easy to use and ensures a nice large cavity to add the caramel filling.
Have you seen these caramel baking bits in the baking aisle? I love that I don’t have to unwrap all of the plastic from the square caramels and these are much easier to use!
- Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies – Get a fast pumpkin fix with these amazing Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert – This no bake peanut butter OREO dessert won’t last long and you’ll have everyone wanting the recipe.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bites – are perfect for a quick sweet treat!
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 14 chocolate peanut butter cookies
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Place 24 muffin tins into a muffin pan and set aside.
- Add peanuts to a food processor and process until chopped. Remove ¾ cup of peanuts and set aside.
- Add cookies to the processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Melt peanut butter chips by microwaving them until melted, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth. Add melted chips, peanut butter and butter to the food processor and process until mixed well.
- Use a teaspoon scoop to roll dough into balls and coat in reserved peanuts. Place into muffin tins.
- Use the back of a spoon or a pastry shaper to create a divot into the center of each cookie.
- Add half & half and caramels together and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent over cooking. Spoon caramel into the center of each cookie.
- Place chocolate chips into a sealable bag and microwave until melted, kneading at 20 second increments. Snip the tip of the bag and drizzle chocolate onto each cookie. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.