This no bake peanut butter OREO dessert won’t last long and you’ll have everyone wanting the recipe.
There is an extreme love for peanut butter and chocolate in my house. It’s my husband’s favorite sweet combination and it’s my 2nd favorite. I can assure you every birthday and Father’s day we have something peanut butter and chocolate for a sweet treat. I’ve made fudge, cupcakes and most recently this no bake peanut butter OREO dessert.
This homemade peanut butter OREO dessert may look small but a little goes a long way. If you cut this into 10-12 triangles, you can easily feed a small crowd. The dessert is nice and rich so you don’t need large slices to satisfy your love for chocolate and peanut butter.
I use this Wilton 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom for my peanut butter OREO dessert. It’s just the right size and makes a very pretty edge for the crust. If you don’t have a tart pan, you can use a round cake pan with a removable side. And if you don’t have one of those, a square baking pan will work. Cut into 9 squares and remove from the pan with a spatula.
Alternately if you don’t have a food processor, you can crush your OREOs in a blender. You can mix your cream cheese filling using a mixer.
Try some of our other no bake recipes:
- 20 peanut butter OREO sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened and cubed
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package, Reese's mini peanut butter cups, halved
- Place OREO cookies into a food processor. Process for 20 seconds until you have fine crumbs. Pour in melted butter and process for 10 seconds until mixed well.
- Press into a round tart pan with a removable bottom. Place in the refrigerator.
- Rinse and dry your food processor bowl and blade. Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Process until mixed well. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl and process.
- Remove tart from the refrigerator and spread filling onto the top of the crust.
- Top with peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Slice into 10-12 wedges and store covered in the refrigerator.