These Turkey Pudding Cups make a fun dessert for those kids who dislike pumpkin pie during Thanksgiving dinner.
I am one of those strange people who really don’t like pumpkin pie! I don’t know if it’s the texture or the taste but I can’t put enough whipped cream on it to like it. So when I was younger it never failed, every Thanksgiving there was always pumpkin pie for dessert. I love dessert but I always passed and hoped there was a different kind of pie hiding somewhere.
Now that I’m grown up with a family of my own, I always make sure to make at least two different kinds of pies and maybe a little something fun like these Turkey Pudding Cups for Kids. They’re super easy and only take a few craft items to make, plus they’re adorable.
How to make Turkey Pudding Cups for Kids:
- chocolate pudding cups
- red, green and yellow pipe cleaners
- orange card stock
- googly eyes
- hot glue/hot glue gun
- Bend a red, yellow and green pipe cleaner in half, twist the three together in the center and cut off the excess on the bottom to make three feathers.
- Cut a small triangle out of your orange card stock and carefully glue to the front center of your pudding cup and two eyes above the triangle beak.
- Use the red piece of pipe cleaner your cut off from the feathers, twist in half and carefully glue to the orange beak.
- Glue the pipe cleaner feathers onto the back of the pudding cup and start your next turkey.
You might also enjoy our:
- Turkey Oreo Pops – It’s November and Thanksgiving is sneaking up, if you need a quick and easy dessert for the kids to make these Turkey Oreo Pops will do the trick.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft -This Thanksgiving turkey craft is easy to make and looks great in your home.
- Turkey Marshmallow Peeps – These turkey marshmallow peeps will be perfect for your Thanksgiving table!