I was given product to review in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Throw an amazing party this summer with the help of Oriental Trading Company!
In our family, summer rules! School is out, it’s finally warm outside (most days) and 2 out of our 3 kids have summer birthdays! Birthdays are awesome in general but summer birthday’s rock! Summer birthdays mean fun in the sun and having an amazing summer party that friends love to attend! I am a little bit biased as my birthday is July 3rd. That’s totally one of the BEST days to celebrate your birthday. When I was younger it meant going out a lot and it was extremely helpful to have July 4th be the day after!
Now that I’m a mom and have kids, things have settled down but that doesn’t mean I still don’t like to have fun! Having 2 summer babies means I can throw a joint party for both kids and invite all their friends. It’s a 2-for-1 bonanza and Oriental Trading is here to help!
Throw An Amazing Summer Party
- Set the date and make a list of friends and family to invite. Summer parties are the best and ours was BBQ style so we invited all the kid’s friends and their families.
- Rent a bounce house or water slide. Ok, it’s not a must have but we own this Banzai water slide and will occasionally rent a bounce house for our kids summer birthday. It only happens once a year and we get a weekend rental deal. Don’t want to rent? Check out all the fun water slide options on Amazon, they are perfect when you don’t feel like packing up to go to the beach!
- Head over to Oriental Trading for your party supply needs. They have anything and everything for an amazing summer party!
- Make your menu. We kept it totally simply this year and grilled hot dogs. We also served chips, fruit and veggies.
- On the Day of the party set everything up a head of time and have fun!
Summer Party Products:
- Sand Bucket Assortment – I have a confession. I’ve never given out goodie bags at a birthday party before. Ever. This was my first time and because it was a summer party I wanted the goodie bags to reflect that! I used this sand bucket as a “goodie bag.”
- Inflatable Mini Beach Balls – All the kids had a blast with these! They were perfect for the water slide pool and each guest got one in their goodie bucket at the end of the evening.
- Mini Squirt Gun Assortment – The kids (and adults) had a blast with these! They were the perfect size and each child was able to take at least 2 of them home after the party.
- Sunshine Smile Pinata – My daughter turned 8 and she loves anything bright and happy so this Sunshine Pinata was perfect for her and all her friends had fun trying to get the candy out of it.
You will also love: