I have received information and materials from ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #ForBetterTomorrows #BetterTomorrows #FallBack #CollectiveBias
Our Sweet Cinnamon Chai Latte makes for a great relaxing beverage after a long day.
I am a mom of a sports fanatic. I myself have never been into team sports other than 6th grade basketball where I played for 1 week. Not my thing. But when you’re a mom of a baseball, basketball and football loving child, you have get out there and play.
My family and I love to get outside and enjoy the outdoors, but I’m more of a hiking, biking or swimming Mom. I would say at least 3 times a week I have to play a game of family basketball in the living room with the entry way door hoop. During football season, I have to throw and catch, and be tackled occasionally. As for baseball, I’m probably the only Mom to hit a foul ball to my face.
There are days when I do overdo myself. Whether it’s by being on the computer all day with my shoulders hunched over for work, or by playing a game of living room basketball (yes, lamps have been broken) I don’t always feel my best.
I have my routine in the morning with a cup of coffee which I look forward to start my day, and in the evening I make a Sweet Cinnamon Chai Latte. After I put the basketballs away I get ready by hopping into my favorite warm pajamas and making myself a hot cup of chai. Every so often when I do overdo myself I take TYLENOL® PM. It helps relieve my minor aches and pains from overdoing myself while helping me fall asleep. It helps alleviate pain and ensures adequate sleep for activities and busy routines like work and living room basketball.
Hover over the Image below to purchase TYLENOL® PM and see for yourself how you can relive your aches and pains and get a good nights sleep.
To make my shopping trip to Walgreens even better, TYLENOL® is collaborating with Walgreens to help people who experiencing sleepless nights because of pain and TYLENOL® PM relieves those minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep.
When I was at Walgreens picking up a few things for my Sweet Cinnamon Chai Tea, I saw a great TYLENOL® PM 100 count $11.99 offer ($1.50 off with Walgreens card) valid 11/5-11/11 so I stocked up. And with daylight savings on November 5, days are shorter, which means making the most of the day is ever so important and of course following directions for use on the packaging.
My Sweet Cinnamon Chai Latte is sure to make your tummy happy in the process, and something about the warm tea right before bed is soothing.
How to make Sweet Cinnamon Chai Latte:
Chai Tea Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 black tea bags
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
Chai Latte Ingredients:
- Place your tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and all spice into the bottom of a coffee filter and into your coffee pot.
- Place 1 cup of water into your water section of your coffee pot and brew your tea.
- In a small sauce pan, combine your milk, brown sugar and creamer over medium heat until your brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour your tea into a mug and fill the remainder with your hot milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon and enjoy.
You might also enjoy our:
- Fall Bucket List – Spending time with your family in the fall is the best! Check out our Fall Bucket List for simple, inexpensive and fun ideas for your family.
- 10 Fall Date Ideas – If you’re tired of your regular ol’ dinner and a movie for your date nights, check out our 10 Fall Date Ideas and fall back in love one date at a time.
- 24 Apple Recipes to Make this Fall – Look no further! I have all the apple recipes you’ll ever need!
Chai Tea Ingredients
Chai Latte Ingredients
TYLENOL® PM contains a pain reliever and nighttime sleep aid. ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017 The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.