This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BacardiAndCoke #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
The classic Rum and Coke recipe takes on a summertime twist!
One of my absolute favorite adult beverages is Rum and Coke. In fact, rum cocktails are one of the 10 most popular drinks! And what better time than SUMMER to enjoy a nice refreshing cocktail!
I do love the classic Bacardi and Coke, but one of my favorite ways to spice up this cocktail is to include a splash of cranberry juice. Bacardi Superior rum is a naturally smooth and light liquor that mixes well with a variety of items. When you include that splash of cranberry juice, this adds a little sweetness to the classic cocktail and before you know it, you'll be asking for it the next time you're out!
How to make a Summertime Rum and Coke:
Grab a few ingredients and glassware and you'll be making this cocktail all summer!
- 1 ounce shot glass
- large glass for serving, or try a mason jar
- fun straws
- fresh lime
- Bacardi Superior Rum
- Coca-Cola® Mini Cans
- cranberry juice
I absolutely LOVE using the Coke Mini Cans because one can is just the right amount of Coke for this recipe. I'm not finding half opened cans around after making this cocktail.
- Fill a mason jar or large glass with ice.
- Use a shot glass to add 1.5 ounces Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Fill the glass with 1 Coke Mini can.
- Add cranberry juice to top off the glass (fill to the top).
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lime (which I love to place inside my glass) and fun straw!
That's it! You're on your way to enjoying my favorite Rum and Coke beverage! What are some of your favorite summertime recipes? You might also like to try Bacardi in our:
- Cranberry & Lime Spritzer - swap out the vodka and use rum instead!