I received compensation from Bayer Consumer Health, makers of MiraLAX® to write this post. MiraLAX® is a laxative used to treat occasional constipation. All opinions are entirely my own. #ReliefMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Learn How to Become a Morning Person with a glass of fruit infused water and 5 simple steps.
I have always been a night person and my husband a morning person. I love seeing the energy he has in the morning and wanted to change up my routine so I wouldn’t be exhausted and tired in the morning. I would always stay up late watching my favorite shows but when I got up I dealt with wanting to nap right after I woke up, low energy and constipation. That is until I changed up my routine and followed 5 simple steps.
5 Simple Steps to Become a Morning Person:
No screen time in the bedroom: The bedroom should be a place for rest and relaxation and using a phone or computer to check emails, text or watch videos creates tension and stress. The light from the screens tells your body that your aren’t ready for bed.
- Go to bed when your tired: I know this sounds simple, but there are were so many times when I felt like I had so much to do like laundry or cleaning and I told myself that I can just stay up till I have it all done. If your tired, you’re tired for a reason and need sleep.
- Wake up at the same time everyday: Start with setting an alarm clock, give yourself plenty of time to get ready, eat a healthy breakfast and drink your morning beverage of choice. Soon you’ll notice when you go to bed at a decent time and get enough sleep your internal alarm clock will go off and you’ll start waking up around the same time everyday.
- Morning beverage/ better for you breakfast: A couple glasses of water help in the morning help keep your body hydrated and help aid with moving your bowels. I love to start my morning off with a glass of fruit infused water, blueberry citrus being my flavor of choice. And when I experience occasional constipation, I just add a MiraLAX® Mix-In Pax® to my citrus water. It’s easy to take and easy on your body.
- Morning workout: It doesn’t matter what workout you choose but get your body going. After I get up and have a refreshing glass of fruit infused water I like to go for a 1.5 to 2 mile run. I wouldn’t classify myself as a great runner but I make myself go because I know when I’m finished I will feel great.
While I was shopping at Walgreens this week, I noticed they had MiraLAX® on sale, so I had to stock up on my favorite Mix-In Pax and a small bottle for home.
- Wash your fruit and store in the fridge for convenience.
- Slice an orange but do not peel the rind off, it adds flavor.
- Add a few orange slices, a handful of blueberries, cold water and some ice to a tall glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Tip: Mix in a MiraLAX® to relieve occasional constipation.
*Use as directed.
MiraLAX® works with your body’s natural process to provide effective relief from occasional constipation. Because it works with the water in your body, MiraLAX® provides a gentle experience, and doesn’t cause harsh side effects such as that bloated feeling, gas, cramps, or sudden urgency.
MiraLAX® is different from stimulant laxatives. Stimulant laxatives make your body go by forcefully stimulating the nerves in your colon. MiraLAX® works with the water in your body to hydrate, soften, and ease, unblocking your system naturally.
I now feel great in the morning, feel hydrated, get a great run in and can say that when I get occasional constipation I know I’m using a brand that I trust.
Save on any MiraLAX® product with this coupon.