This Little Debbie Christmas Lights Treat is perfect for a quick and easy holiday gathering!
Thanksgiving is days away, snow is already on the ground where we live and the school’s holiday Christmas concert is a week and a half away. I swear I blinked and fall was over. Being a mom, I try to enjoy the little things but the days all seem to blend together.
With class parties and my Holiday Mitten Swap party coming up in a few weeks I wanted to focus on easy holiday treats this year. I want something that tastes great, looks pretty and only takes a few minutes to whip up. I love semi-homemade treats because the kids honestly do not care if it took hours to make. They only care about the taste and Little Debbie’s are always on sale and my children love them.
How to Make Christmas Lights Treats
You’re three ingredients away from making these easy and festive treats!
- Little Debbie Fancy Cakes
- Wilton black gel sparkle icing
- Chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- Unwrap each Little Debbie 2 pack and discard the wrappers.
- Use the Wilton black gel sparkle icing to make a ‘cord’ across the Little Debbie Fancy Cake.
- Place the chocolate covered sunflower seeds on the edge of the cord to resemble lights.
- Repeat with all the Little Debbie cakes.