These Reese’s White Chocolate Home Run Baseball Cupcakes are sure to be a big hit.
One of our favorite things to do in the summer is go to the ball field and watch the local baseball games. The kids love to bring their baseball mitts and try to catch and chase home runs and foul balls. The field gives them a quarter or a piece of candy for each ball they bring back to the announcer which makes it a lot more fun. When you’re going to a few games per week in the summer, they make out pretty good for going to watch a ball game.
Whether you’re going to watch a ball game or need to bring a treat for your next little league game, our Reese’s White Chocolate Home Run Baseball Cupcakes are perfect.
- White cake mix (calls for oil, eggs, and water)
- Chocolate frosting
- White chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 3/4 Cup Wilton red candy melts
You will also need:
How to make our Reese’s White Chocolate Home Run Baseball Cupcakes:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your cupcake pan with your baseball cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, eggs, oil, and water and mix well.
- Fill your cupcake liners up 3/4 with your white cake batter, bake for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- While your cupcake are cooling, heat your red candy melts in a microwave safe dish for 3-4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 3o seconds until melted.
- Carefully pour your melted red chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the bottom.
- Open and lay your White Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups out onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Use your bag of melted red chocolate to draw the lines and stitches onto the White Chocolate Reese’s candies and let set for 15 minutes until the red chocolate sets.
- Place your decorating tip into the bottom of another decorating bag, fill your bag with frosting, and cut the tip off the end so the tip peaks through.
- Twist the top of your decorating bag until you reach the chocolate, apply pressure and frost a swirl onto each cupcake starting at the outside edge and working your way in to create a peak.
- Place one baseball Reese’s onto the center of each cupcake and enjoy!
You might also enjoy our other cupcakes: