This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MuellersMatchmaker #CollectiveBias
If you’re looking for a tasty gluten free chicken skillet this is the best recipe!
I enjoy being in the kitchen, but I don’t always have the inspiration I need to pull something together for dinner, especially after a long day working. Finding a quick and hearty recipe to feed the family can be challenging, but this gluten free chicken skillet is always a family favorite, and I can whip it up fast!
I was skeptical trying Mueller’s Gluten Free Pasta. I was certain it could not taste the same or anywhere near what traditional pasta tastes like. Boy was I wrong! I didn’t notice much difference and the best thing…my family had no idea! I figured my picky husband would comment on how the pasta wasn’t the same, but I was wrong! Not one peep came out of him until the bowl was empty! He said, “That was good!”
Gluten Free Chicken Skillet
- 1 (8oz) package Mueller’s® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 10-12 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and garlic over medium high heat.
- Add tomatoes and heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
- Add pasta and mozzarella cheese, toss to combine and serve.
Don’t hesitate to be creative! Want to spice this dish up? Grab some red pepper flakes and sprinkle them in until the heat is to your liking!
Try some other easy meals for your family:
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is perfect for a side dish or a meatless Monday dish!
- Sausage and Broccoli Sheet Pan Recipe is quick and easy to make on busy nights!
- Turkey Chili is a nice hearty meal for the family.