Take your creativity to a whole new level with these easy to make no bake monster cookies!
You won’t believe how much fun you and your kids will have making these no bake monster cookies! This is one of the easiest and most creative recipes I have ever made with my kids! I absolutely love how my daughter wishes she had rainbow colored chocolate chips so her monster could have a set of rainbow teeth! My son was mentioning we should work on adding some hair to our monsters!
No matter what your monsters look like, I assure you each and every one will be unique and fun to make! The whole family will enjoy getting together to make these cookies!
How to Make No Bake Monster Cookies
Another great things about these cookies, is that they don’t require any baking! Grab a handful of ingredients and you’re well on your way to making these fun cookies!
- Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Frosting
- White Chocolate Chips
- M&M Candies or Skittles
- Candy Eyeballs in a Variety of Sizes
- Air Head XTremes Candy Bites
You don’t need any special gadgets to make these fun no bake monster cookies, but I do find that a good pair of kitchen shears helps to cut the gummy bites.
- Place a large dollop of frosting onto one of the cookies. Make sure the frosting is uneven but don’t worry about it coming to the edge of the cookie.
- Place another cookie on top of the frosting.
- Place white chocolate chips into the bottom of the frosting to create the bottom teeth.
- Use kitchen shears to trim the gummy bites into a tongue shape. Press into the frosting. Follow with some white chocolate chip teeth on the top.
- Add a dollop of frosting to an M&M or Skittle for a nose and attach to the cookie. Add a small dab of frosting on the back of the candy eyes and attach them to the top of the cookie, adding as many eyes as you like!
- And there you have it! Your very own monster cookie!
Are you looking for some fun treats to make with your kids? Try these:
- Easy Flower Fruit Cups provide a healthy snack and a fun cookie treat!
- Party Snack Mix combines all sorts of fun and flavors!
- Butterfly Snacks are easy for kids to make and enjoy!
- These fun Beach Bear Snacks are perfect for the kids!