This post was sponsored by Ling Ling, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
These easy to make stir fried vegetables are ready in minutes and a great addition to fried rice for Chinese New Year!
Chinese New Year is right around the corner and we are ready to celebrate with a delicious and easy stir fried vegetable recipe and Ling Ling Asian Food! My family loves Asian food and throughout the years I have honed my cooking skills to produce a homemade and delicious stir fry sauce that everyone loves. You can use it with vegetables, as I did for my family and serve with Ling Ling Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice OR you can go all out with chicken, beef or pork. Anything goes!
My kiddos love celebrating the holidays and Chinese New Year is no exception. They’ve been learning about it at school the last few weeks and we thought it would be fun to celebrate by serving stir friend veggies and Ling Ling Asian Food. I headed to my local grocery store where I purchased:
- Ling Ling Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice
- Ling Ling Yakisoba Noodles
Fried rice is my absolute favorite Asian dish and my kids love it right along with me. Ling Ling Asian Food’s Yakitori Fried Rice tastes just like your favorite Asian restaurant but is way easier to make and ready in only minutes! Love noodles? Ling Ling Asian Food makes a Authentic Asian style noodle that will have you asking for seconds. We tried the Chicken Yakisoba Noodles and even my husband asked for seconds.
We love that Ling Ling foods takes you on a Asian field trip with their unique recipes. Ling Ling incorporates China, Japan, Korea, and Thailand, so consumers can experience the best of each region!
Easy Stir Fried Vegetables Recipe
- 1 C. broccoli, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into slices
- ½ C. baby carrots, cut in half
- ½ C. Hoisin sauce
- ½ C. soy sauce
- 2½ tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1-2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (more or less if you prefer)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Place the fresh vegetables in a microwave safe dish filled with ½" of water. Heat on high for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, combine the Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ground ginger and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Heat the olive oil and minced garlic in a large pan. Add in the partially steamed veggies and saute until tender.
- Add in the stir fry sauce and continue to saute until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve as a side with the Ling Ling Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice.
You will also want to make:
Fortune Cookies are also the perfect dessert for Chinese New Year!