A little creative thinking it all it takes to make this easy DIY American Girl Doll Food.
My girls love their American Girls Dolls. I love them, too but I don't always love the price tag that comes with their adorable accessories! As soon as the American Girl catalog comes in the mail, my daughters will sit down for hours pouring over the catalog marking off the items they want. Most of the time it's the adorable accessories. Unfortunately they aren't cheap. I try to stock up during sales and keep my eyes open for good deals on Facebook sales pages but sometimes that just doesn't cut it.
With today being Valentines Day, I want to give my girls a little something for their dolls. Because I'm always keeping an eye out for small stuff that I could craft into something doll related, I saw these adorable Valentine food erasers in the Target $1 spot a few months back. They were small and super cute, unfortunately they also came a part into smaller pieces. I grabbed some Krazy Glue on the way to checkout and then got to work.
How to make DIY American Girl Doll Food
- Open the food erasers and discard the packaging.
- Carefully take a part the a few food erasers at a time and apply a small amount of Krazy Glue to the pieces and then put them back to together.
- Gently press the erasers together for a few seconds after gluing and putting back together.
- Let the food set prior to playing with.
You will also want to check out:
- 20 American Girl DIY Ideas - Get crafty with this fun American Girl Doll ideas!
- No Sew American Girl Headband & Mittens - Looking for an easy American Girl craft? This no sew outerwear craft cannot get any easier!
- American Girl No Sew Sleeping Bag - Fun and easy, this no sew American Girl Doll sleeping bag is perfect for having a sleepover with your dolls!